Monday, November 9, 2009

instant karmas gonna get you




choice quotes from vogue uk's interview with lara stone:
  • "I am a complete alcoholic. It used to be so easy to say to someone, 'Get me a bottle of vodka,' and they'd run and get it. Going to rehab was the best decision I ever made. The last six months have been the best of my life."  
  • "I'd already tried everything in Holland. Anyway, I never wanted to be that model on drugs, the sort who gives head for a line of coke."
  • "Men don't like me. I haven't been on a date for six months. I've just started a club with a girlfriend called the We Hate Men But We Can't Be Gay Club."
  • "I shouldn't be wearing these shoes. Because I hate the designer and never wear people I hate."
So loving her right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment