Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a reason to start over new



could sasha pivovarova look ANY cooler in this pic from the june 2010 issue of vogue?!?! it's been almost a year since i last dyed my hair as i grow it out from it's short chop and i am very much feeling all the bright manic panic colors i've been seeing on street style blogs... a little bit of "purple haze" on some bleached ends could quite possibly make my life right now- corporate america be damned! i actually think my 9-5 is the one thing keeping me in line on this... how sad is that?! ugh to being a grown up!

(pic courtesy vogue)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Les,

    I saw this the other day and I thought it was something that had to be on your blog.

    http://swns.com/1300-hoof-shoes-unveiled-for-cheltenham-festival-141046.html

    p.s. I'm still coming for my watch......one of these days.

    ReplyDelete