Wednesday, April 22, 2009

karma chameleon



truth: every couple of months i get bored of my hair. since i chopped it all off during my last episode it has taken great personal pains to let it grow until there's a bit of length to play with. tomorrow i see my kickass nyc hair girl, izumi (molly you will forever be the one who made my hair cool though!), and tonight, i dye. visions of bleached blonde goodness a'la agnes deyn danced through my head, but my sensitive scalp and scant pocketbook cannot afford that... so i've decided to stick with the red for a bit longer. julienne moore, this one's for you. time to rinse!

(photos courtesy of contactmusic.com and glamouredited.com)

1 comment:

  1. Leslie you as a platinum blonde will be ridiculous! In a good way! Sick! Hotness! You will be the talk of the town. Some thick eyeliner to go with it, and you'll have to fight the paparazzi off.

    I wanna film this "bleached blonde goodness a'la agnes deyn" event!

    ReplyDelete