Tuesday, June 1, 2010

find me a find, catch me a catch







all last fall i searched high and low for my perfect pair of black motorcycle boots. the criteria: at least somewhat of a heel, black leather, perhaps buckle-y and most importantly, badass. yet 95% of everything i came across didn't work or was just too expensive (champagne tastes you know!). i ended up buying a faux leather pair for about $60 from urban outfitters that have not worn so well...

the way i see it, there are 2 lessons to be learned here kids: 1) don't wait until the fall to buy your new favorite boots. all the good pairs will be gone and you'll never find what you're looking for. 2) it pays to spend a little more on a pair that you can wear religiously that will last for years. which leads me to these little beauts from my perennial fave, alexander wang. that heel! the supple black leather! the slightly 60's bent! in luuuuuurrrve!!

(pics courtesy shopbop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment