Monday, March 2, 2009

famous last words...


last month i said that i felt uneasy about wearing a blatant copy/rip off of a designer item... but leave it to forever freakin 21 to make me eat my words. they went and put out an almost exact replica of the alexander wang fringe booties i've been drooling over since spying them on the runway last september. $34.50 compared to about $600 and i seriously think no one would be the wiser....oooohhh so torn!!! (anyone care to take a guess as to which ones are by alexander wang above???)

4 comments:

  1. I'm going with the ones on the left. Did I just ruin the experiment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohh nice one!! youre so smart!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know this was from your site yesterday. I'm a little slow some (most) times. Well I think they are worth an in person loooook see.


    Roomie, I'll create an IM too. You are brining me to the 21st century, finally!

    ReplyDelete