Sunday, June 7, 2009

last resort





spent a great weekend in jersey (shocking i know) at the horse race track and by the shore. definitely didn't apply sunscreen properly as i am now sporting some lovely bright red striped on top of my feet, my left leg and my neck. awesome. i'm dying to make some outfit and recent purchase posts, but unfortunately lost my camera to a texas-sized margarita incident over memorial day weekend... but it's ok, i have a plan:
  1. do closet cleanse. take unwanted items to buffalo exchange/beacons closet. pray that said items will earn me back at least half the price of a new camera. 
  2. get new camera. 
  3. take pics of studded sandals scored at old navy for $2. yes, $2. 
to be continued!

(photos from marc jacobs resort 2009 collection, style.com)

1 comment: